Share |
James B asked:

I have an IRA that is wrong for me. I am recently divorced and my idea of investing in different from my ex spouse’s. I want to invest more aggresively. Can I rollover my old IRA into one in a different company without any financial penalty?

Custom rims wholesale…instantly.