admin onto Broker Policies
PepsiLime dump ATT !! phone service/8.95$ month better than Magic! & keep your old phone number/8.95$/ month Yes, do a 1031 exchange, in which you replace the land that you sold for new land. All you are doing however is merely postponing the tax, not eliminating it. I have attached a link regarding 1031 exchanges. By the way, if it's long-term gain, the federal tax rate would be maximum of 15%, don't know about state tax effect as I don't know the state you live in or the state the land is in.

AWSOM Powered